Thread: Green light on, but nothing on screen

Green light on, but nothing on screen

what i don't understand is that how come no one has replied to my post, where is everyone? where are the admins? this is a major problem here,that was caused by their update. I am without arabic tv, and all the customer service people have to say to me is contact the sales department to buy warranty or when they see my number they hang up in my face .... i was told that my box setting have switched by the main zaaptv server from pal to some nts crap or vise versa
    can someone give me an honest answer about whats happening, and who i should contact

My original post that explains my problem:
    Afew days ago i was about to watch something on the zaaptv device when i got a pop up message that said:
    A newer version of the software is available, update? now or later
    so i pressed now, then it like started to upgrade then it rebooted i think then nothing all i got was a black screen
    i waiting for an hour thinking that it might still be updating, then i turned it off from the back. then put back on i got the orange zaaptv logo then it went black on me again and the tv said searching for signal
    the green light keeps blinking, i repeat when turned on all i get is the zaaptv logo fpr about 15 seconds then its gone.
    i read previous posts of other users and some one said to turn off then on and hold the OK button when logo appears to get the diagnostics screen but no use i tried it with no use.
    PLz if u have any idea what the problem is and how to solve it i would appreciate it more than u can imagine.

This is ridiculous the update was requested by zaaptv why do i have to suffer unless there is something fishy happening

Does anyone else have this problem, please ya nas?

Do not perform any software upgrade thats whats messing up the system.