Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing Channels from Zaaptv?

Missing CBC ,Al Nahar, Dream2 and Mehwer channels

Hi there,
    I 've got Zaap tv for about a month now and Mehwer was there for the first couple of days and now gone, Dream2 was gone for 4 days now and today Al nahar and CBC are giving unrecognized format....wow hundreds of channels and missing the only channels I watch....what an expensive 400 dollars for few unoperational channls

Quote Originally Posted by baher_nicola View Post
    Hi there,
    I 've got Zaap tv for about a month now and Mehwer was there for the first couple of days and now gone, Dream2 was gone for 4 days now and today Al nahar and CBC are giving unrecognized format....wow hundreds of channels and missing the only channels I watch....what an expensive 400 dollars for few unoperational channls
    I know based on the way that Zaaptv works they do run into issues with channel down time... seems like each week its a different set of channels that are affected. Luckily they always bring them back, so just hang in there and they should be working again soon.

This only way to guarantee that these channels will work every minute of everyday is to pay monthly for them. With companies like Dish and Directv charging about $40 a month for their few Arabic channels, I'll take the Zaaptv over that any day.

The following Moroccan channels are not working: Almaghribiya, TVM, Assadissa, Arriadya, Medi1sat...it's been going on for over a week. It says "This internet stream are temporary unavailable"

Please help restoring these channels ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by alladin27 View Post
    The following Moroccan channels are not working: Almaghribiya, TVM, Assadissa, Arriadya, Medi1sat...it's been going on for over a week. It says "This internet stream are temporary unavailable"

Please help restoring these channels ASAP.

Thanks in advance.
    I confirm this problem. I tried contacting zaap but nothing.

Administrator
    I'll send a message to one of my contacts to see if they can get the problem addressed.

i have a problem with my zaap tv

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad View Post
    If you are missing any channels or getting error messages on your Zaaptv, please post them here and we will do our best to help.
    i got a message said : unable to recognize the media format

so what can i do to solve it

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by yhejja View Post
    i got a message said : unable to recognize the media format

so what can i do to solve it
    Zaaptv is doing some server upgrades and it is causing the problem. Will be fixed shortly.

Ashur Tv is not working from along time.
    Zaaptv. Can you add al iraqia and noursat please

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ra415744 View Post
    Ashur Tv is not working from along time.
    Zaaptv. Can you add al iraqia and noursat please
    I will send over your request. Have you registered your box yet and checked under the myzaaptv web site to add those channels?

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad View Post
    I will send over your request. Have you registered your box yet and checked under the myzaaptv web site to add those channels?
    I have registerd my box and have an myzaaptv account.
    On myzaaptv i can find aliraqia channel but it is very bad quality stream from the site of the channel itself.
    Noursat from myzaaptv is not working.

-Music Alhaneen channel is not working for about 4 days now.