Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to fix missing channels on your Zaaptv. Read here

Hi Mohammad. I'm (actually its the box I bought and set up for my mother) having the same problem as Kolossos. ALL Greek channels under the LivevTV - Greek TV menu are gone, since the last 2 or 3 days. The menu where the channels were is now blank.
    However I did find a workaround which was to 1. Setup an account and Register my HD209 with the box ID, then 2. Subscribe to the missing channels on the MyZaaptv web site, under My Subscriptions. When I got my mother to check the Zaaptv under the My Channels page the channels were visible. So it works but not on the LiveTV menu.
    Maybe this helps some other users...

hi Mohammed
    we just received the ZaapTv 309 and we did the Jailbreak and apear the MBC group but it is disapear after 15 minutes can you help me with this isuee please

sincerely
    Nawar

hi Mohammed
    we just received the ZaapTv 309 and we did the Jailbreak and apear the MBC group but it is disapear after 15 minutes can you help me with this isuee please

sincerely
    haider

Hello Mohammad, I have an issue with the "jailbreak function" I have successfully jail broke the Zaap TV. However; when I click on my web apps under my collection I get nothing to be more specific I get a stop icon. Even though I can see my jailbreak tool in my settings, but yet the tool did not successfully get me away to see my MBC channels again. Any ideas??

Thanks,
    Shadi

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadi View Post
    Hello Mohammad, I have an issue with the "jailbreak function" I have successfully jail broke the Zaap TV. However; when I click on my web apps under my collection I get nothing to be more specific I get a stop icon. Even though I can see my jailbreak tool in my settings, but yet the tool did not successfully get me away to see my MBC channels again. Any ideas??

Thanks,
    Shadi
    Hey Shadi,

Make sure you are adding the folder JB3Arabic to the USB before you try to jailbreak the device. If all you see is ZaapTV_Jailbreak_1.0 under the folder option for the USB, you are missing the JB3Arabic folder and you will need to add it from the file in the original post.

There should be two things on the USB when you plug it into the ZaapTV. One, the JB3Arabic folder and the second, tvstreamer.tar.vap.

If this is the case, before you try to jailbreak the device again, go to Settings > Apps > ZaapTV Jailbreak 1.0 > And Uninstall the Jailbreak before installing it.

Hope this helps!

Hi Mohammad,
    I have a problem with the upgrade to the latest firmware, after the upgrade when i click on the live tv i get a message "failed to retrieve serve data" please call support.
    I've been trying to call them for the past month but they giving me the run around so may be you can help, of coarse the full restore works but it doesn't help me with the latest software which i need to jailbreak. thanks

i did all the steps and still says no apps in this file!!!!!

Super Moderator
    One thing to keep in mind is you must keep the USB plugged in for the App to work! Again, if it doesnt work uninstall it and reinstall it. Make sure you have BOTH the files on the USB before you try to Jailbreak it.

The jailbreak_1.0 is the one that jailbreaks it, but it needs the JB3Arabic folder in the USB to work.

HI,im new to the form i have zaap tv 209 model and i lst all the MBC channels and Alhyat channels (red and orange )could you help me to bring them back ,thanks

hi every one my zaap tv is not workin anable to ecces zaaptv server
    i try it for lonbg time and still is not open . wat can i do;