Zaaptv HD509N
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jailbreak App for Zaaptv with MBC channels

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2000 View Post
    i dont understand how to do this, when u say go to this website:

http://www.2shared.com/file/dVtOYsfS...k3_0_ARAB.html

you mean from my computer or from the zaaptv modem using my remote? a little more clarification please
    You need to download the files on your computer and copy them to a USB flash drive. Then put the USB flash drive in the front of the Zaaptv. If you do not have a USB flash drive you can get one from just about any store such as walmart for under $10.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad View Post
    Give it another shot. Make sure you unzip the files to a USB flash drive and then put the USB flash drive in the front port of the Zaaptv receiver.
    Do u guys expect more third party apps?
    Something like Netflix app or Pandora
    Also apps from the android app store?
    That will make our device so valuable and will increase our sales
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by ragaimeena View Post
    Do u guys expect more third party apps?
    Something like Netflix app or Pandora
    Also apps from the android app store?
    That will make our device so valuable and will increase our sales
    Thx
    Lets hope so. With this jailbreak now available it definitely opens up the doors to lots of cool apps that could be installed. Lets wait and see if more people write apps for the Zaaptv.

i did all the above but when i click on the folder a message says no items found not sure why? on my computer the folder shows 4 items inside it but may be my zaap tv not reading any of the file formats inside the folder thats why??? any suggestion or help?

i did all the above but when i click on the folder a message says no items found not sure why? on my computer the folder shows 4 items inside it but may be my zaap tv not reading any of the file formats inside the folder thats why??? any suggestion or help?

You must extract the files after you've download them into your computer to a separate folder, then copy the extracted files from that folder and paste them into your USB stick. Plug in your USB into your front USB slot on your zaaptv box. Go to my collection then my apps select the folder and press OK on the file to install ..repeat, make sure you have extracted the files once you have completed the download.

thanks for your post, but i did extracted the downloaded file and that folder has 4 items they all show on my usb drive on my computer but when i plug it to the zaap box and i browse it shows that no items found that folder???

i'll put up a step by step instruction with pictures soon ..stand by

Quote Originally Posted by Zaaptv-Jailbreak View Post
    Lets hope so. With this jailbreak now available it definitely opens up the doors to lots of cool apps that could be installed. Lets wait and see if more people write apps for the Zaaptv.
    According to the official website: "ZAAPTV™ USB APP, allows you to access and easily download hundreds of applications directly to your ZAAPTV™ HD309N."

No mention of the OS, where to get the apps or even an SDK for devs to download.