Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
Zaaptv Jailbreak Now Available - Page 2
Zaaptv HD509N
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zaaptv Jailbreak Now Available

The jailbreak works I got all my missing channels thank you soooo much

Hello Salah, yes I have figured it out. After extracting the files I was copying only one file which I thought is the exctracted file I need, but I should have copied all files instead. It works fine, One strange thing that I noticed when I install the files I should keep the USB plugged in inorder to see the application and the channels otherwise I loose the jailbreak if I unblug it which is no big deal I can keep the USB in the back at all times. Sorry for the late response.

I see this is a common issue here, where do you guys get stock.
    - Do you get stock downloading the files ( jailbreak)? Extracting the files? uploading them into a USB/Flash drive? or what excatly? I am not a Zaap TV expert but I may help you on the computer technical side.
    Last edited by Shadi; 11-25-2012 at 01:32 AM. Reason: spelling

Hi Shadi, may be you can help i'm a computer tech myself too but i have a problem that i can't jailbreak my box, not sure if i have to upgrade to the latest firmware or it can be jailbreak on the older version, if this is the case then i can't jailbreak mine.

Hi Mohammed, I have HD309 & was able to get the MBCs & some other channels through the jailbreak procedure but I have another problem not fixed yet: I can't watch any subscribed channels from my computers. I already got them on my TV but they don't open, because of (Unable to recognize the media format). Also I wonder how do I get to watch something from my computer on zaapTV? meaning how do I sync my computer with zaaptv? Thank you Mohammed!

Hello Macsol, it is recommended that you have the latest software nit just for the jailbreak reasons, but also that way you pass the bugs in Zaap application over all. So let’s start from the bottom. Are you Able to extract all the files on the jailbreak? When I extracted them I ended up with a JB3arabic folder that contains 1 config file (1 KB), Vsa_Pod file in data base file format (17 KB), vuxmlhd XML document format (2 KB) and vuxmlhd.xml~ as it says it's XML format (2KB). Also outside that folder you will see tvtstreamer.tar.vap in VAP format file (280 KB). Let me know if you see these or not. If you have issues still may be I can e-mail you the ones I have if you feel you are ok to receive attached files from complete stranger lol.

thanks shadi, i do have all files as you have described, but i have other issue with upgrading my box to the latest firmware, every time i do i get a message when i click on Live TV "can't retrieve server data please contact support@***********, then i have to do a full restore which results on the older version, i did call support but no help at all as usual, so right now it seems like my issue is the upgrade and if it works then may be the jailbreak will work

i like to jailbreak my box but i dont know how

Hello Mohamed
    can u guide me if i can use one of the remote controls on android phone to control the ZAAPTV ? i have lost my remote control in USA, and i am currently in canada, and i am going to pick it up on the 18th so i need a temp solution to use the ZAAP till i bring my remote, can u help ?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by emytadrous View Post
    Hello Mohamed
    can u guide me if i can use one of the remote controls on android phone to control the ZAAPTV ? i have lost my remote control in USA, and i am currently in canada, and i am going to pick it up on the 18th so i need a temp solution to use the ZAAP till i bring my remote, can u help ?
    Luckily the Zaaptv is compatible with just about all air mouse remotes. Lots of those are available on the market. You can also use a regular mouse or keyboard to control the Zaaptv 509.