Zaaptv HD509N
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zaaptv Jailbreak Now Available

Administrator

Zaaptv Jailbreak Now Available

There has been a release which will now allow you to jailbreak your Zaaptv HD209N or Zaaptv HD309N receiver here: http://www.zaaptvforum.com/showthrea...aptv-Read-here
    Jailbreaking your Zaaptv will let you install third party and it looks like there is already an app released that gets more channels or channels that are not showing up in your Live TV channel list. We would recommend everyone to check out the jailbreak if you notice that you are missing channels on your Zaaptv receiver.

Hi,
    I did the jailbreak on my zaaptv HD209N and I got the missing MBC channels but I still was not able to get Otv lebanon. Any Idea on how to get it?

if i bay 1 year warranty is my zaaptv box is going to got fix o te problem my box have end where i buy the warranty i live in usa. i did everithing is not working when i go to myzaaptv is red lite unable to access zaaptv server plesase try again later this problem is for 3 month when i go to live ti the lite is green bat when i go to greek tv live odont si the channels like mega ant1 star end more plese help mi or this problem help my dox id is 00229C02030000229C009C85 MODEL NO HD1009G THANK YOU

Hello Mohammed
    there is a new channel called MBC Egypt i am wondering will it be available? also we lost AlJazeera Sports
    your help is highly appreciated
    thank you

Hello Mohammad, I have an issue with the "jailbreak function" I have successfully jail broke the Zaap TV. However; when I click on my web apps under my collection I get nothing to be more specific I get a stop icon. Even though I can see my jailbreak tool in my settings, but yet the tool did not successfully get me away to see my MBC channels again. Any ideas??

Thanks,
    Shadi

Hello Mohammed,

I just bought a new ZaapTv but I am missing all of MBC Channels. I found your jailbreak app but to my knowledge, that voids the warranty. Is there any other way I can get MBC channels without using the jailbreak app ?

Please reply and let us all know,

thank you,

Hey Shadi,

Are your MBC channels working now ??

All my MBC channels not working today,any help????

Plzzzzzz help I bought this for the MBC channels and didn't get not even one!
    If I jailbreak it the warranty will be avoid ??? Help

Me too I don't see any.