Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
MBC channel not working
Zaaptv HD509N
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MBC channel not working

MBC channel not working

I have zaptv and when I turn on today MBC channel not working. Please fix this channel on my receiver. This channel is very important.

Administrator
    MBC will be back on shortly. Please try again tomorrow and it should be working.

Hi, all my MBC channels are gone, like I don't have any icon or anything displayed, it was completely erased, it's been like this 2 weeks. Please help ASAP, Thank you.

Administrator
    Did you check the very bottom of the Live TV Arabic channels? If they are not at the bottom of the list, there is a few other things we can try too.

Hi, I confirm that al the MBC channels were working last night, but that was ramdom few days ago, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't, and MBC Action last night was a bit pixelated, I'm sure Zaaptv will fix this issue soon.

Hello Fatima, you will not able to watch at any MBC Channels if you live in US, at least that's what they replied to me 2 days ago, I dont live in US, and I still see the icons, but they work ramdonly, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't, unfortunately.

Hi Tony,
    I live in the USA and have them ,but I don't have all the Nile ones

That's interesting Jimmy, but do you have all the MBC channels working? I mean, MBC 1,2,3,4, max and action....
    ...same with me with the Nile ones, I only have Nile Comedy and Drama working, the rest are not streaming, but they icons still show up in the menu, definetely they are having issues and not being able to fix them so far.

Hi,
    I live in Australia,I couldn't receive Al Arabia news channels,

Hi
    All the MBC channels comes back again this morning.